By accessing the website at http://nvinsurance.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on R&R Nevada Insurance Group's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on R&R Nevada Insurance Group's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by R&R Nevada Insurance Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on R&R Nevada Insurance Group's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. R&R Nevada Insurance Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, R&R Nevada Insurance Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall R&R Nevada Insurance Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on R&R Nevada Insurance Group's website, even if R&R Nevada Insurance Group or a R&R Nevada Insurance Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on R&R Nevada Insurance Group's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. R&R Nevada Insurance Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. R&R Nevada Insurance Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However R&R Nevada Insurance Group does not make any commitment to update the materials.
R&R Nevada Insurance Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by R&R Nevada Insurance Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
R&R Nevada Insurance Group may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect R & R customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information with any other company unless:
- you expressly authorize it; or
- it is permitted or required by law; or
- your insurance policy contract with us permits us to do so
- We may share customer information and permit others to use that information if you give us your consent, it is necessary to complete a transaction you request, or it is otherwise permitted by law.
- We handle information about former and prospective customers the same as existing customers.
We Protect Customer Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect customer information and to comply with federal and state laws. In addition, we review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security.
We retain customer information for legal, auditing, regulatory, and business purposes.
Customer Information We Collect
- We collect customer information in different ways. For example, we gather information from:
- applications and other forms related to our products and through conversations with prospective clients, clients, or their employer.
- use of www.nvinsurance.com, applications, our social media sites and applications, and interactions with our online advertisements
- transactions or experiences with us, such as payments, underwriting, and claims.
- non-R & R parties, including insurance companies that provide us with information such as claim histories, and personal information needed to conduct business on your behalf.
How We Use Customer Information
We use customer information to do things such as:
- pre-underwrite your policies and accounts.
- Assist in processing your claims.
- protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions.
- provide proper billing.
- confirm your identity and service your policies and accounts.
- enhance your customer experience and improve our products and services.
- offer you other insurance and financial services products.
- develop and offer new products and services.
- perform other activities as required or permitted by law.
How We Share Customer Information
We share customer information, including information about our transactions with you (such as applications and experiences with you (such as a health claim), with your insurance carrier. We share customer information inside or outside of our company:
- for our everyday business purposes, for public policy purposes, and as permitted (such as with consent or as necessary to complete a transaction you request) or required by law.
- as needed, to handle your claim. For example, we may share information with a provider to assist in adjudicating your claim with their office.
- as needed, to protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions and in connection with the investigation, establishment, and defense of legal rights.
Information for Internet and Social Media Users
Other Important Information
Please contact your agent for name/address changes or policy/coverage questions.
You may contact us with questions about this Notice by:
- • writing us at:
R & R Nevada Insurance Group
2408 Chapman Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- calling us at 702-435-1160
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents of Nevada: Nevada law requires us to disclose that you may elect to be placed on our internal “do not call” list should you wish not to receive marketing calls from R &R. If you have already been placed on our internal “do not call” list please disregard this notice. You may request to be placed on R & R’s internal “do not call” list by:
- contacting your agent, OR writing us at the following address: 2408 Chapman Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89104
Please provide us with your name, address and all telephone numbers you wish to be placed on our list. If you have questions about Nevada law regarding “do not call”, please contact us at the address listed above, or you may contact the Nevada Attorney General at:
Office of the Nevada Attorney General
Bureau of Consumer Protection 555 E. Washington Avenue; Suite 3900 Las Vegas, NV 89101